Return & Refund policy
Returns and refunds will apply to damaged, faulty or incorrect products only. In this unlikely event, please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 7 days from receiving the delivery to get in touch with us. Please attach photos and videos of the product and provide us with as much information as possible so that we can do our best to assist you.
Our return policy is in line with the Australian Competition and Consumer Act.This return policy excludes change of mind returns for Made to Order products and does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes
If a product needs to be returned, the customer is responsible for repackaging the product in the condition it was delivered. So, we advise to keep the original packaging until you are satisfied with the product.
If a product is faulty or damaged, please contact JW Furniture at email@example.com. We can either give you a refund, replace with a new product at no extra cost or offer you a discount depending on the product condition. In case you have to return the product, please refer to our return packing and return policy.