Stephanie Entertainment Unit
Black 240cm: Pre-order item - Estimated dispatch 1st / 2nd week of July
Black 200cm : Pre-order item - Estimated dispatch 1st / 2nd week of August
Dark Walnut 200cm & 240cm: Please check with support team for lead time.
The Stephanie Entertainment Unit has been aesthetically designed to embody style but with a distinctive individuality. This unique piece couples together a combination of a traditional door construction along side and a modern slatted one. Generous storage is elegantly concealed behind all 4 doors ensuring ample space for your possessions.
Made of high-quality MDF board and finished with a real timber veneer, this Entertainment Unit will become a centre piece of your living space. The slat doors are made from oak wood timber and finished with premium matt paint.
This wonderful example of modern design also gives you a choice of two sizes as well as a choice of two finishes (two colours: black oak & dark walnut) ensuring it will fit into any existing decor or be distinctive in a new space. This unit is finished with metallic legs which compliments the tones of the veneer. Durable and timeless, this is built to last, and designed to endure any transient trend.
This unit comes in 2 sizes for your choice;
Dimensions (cm): 200L x 40W x 52H or;
Dimensions (cm): 240L x 40W x 52H
Designed to embrace modern living, the Stephanie range delivers smarter furniture which lasts and lasts. For more from this designer range, be sure to check out the Stephanie Coffee Table and Stephanie Tallboy, which pairs effortlessly with the Stephanie Entertainment Unit, and is available in a package deal.
- Comes in 2 sizes - 2000mm L x 400mm W x 520mm H, or 2400mm L x 400mm W x 520mm H
- Also comes in 2 colour options, Black Oak or Dark Walnut
- Slat doors constructed of oak wood timber
- Cable hole is at the back
- 4 spacious compartments
- MDF board with a real timber veneer finish.
- Can be paired as a package with other home wares in the Stephanie range, including the Stephanie Coffee Table and Stephanie Tallboy
- Flat packed and assembly is required